Let ABK Staffing provide the perfect solution for your temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent employment needs. ABK Staffing has been providing New York City and Westchester firms with permanent and temporary employees for over 60 years. Our candidates are professionals with the skill sets and core requirements necessary your establishment business needs. Healthcare or retail enterprises — all are qualified, experienced, pre-screened and tested.
The art of finding and hiring just the right person for the job has always been important to every organization. Today, it is critical considering current demands for productivity — your organization needs to ensure that a great match is made on time, the first time. ABK Staffing has a proven track record of delivering on its promises and supplying the right person you need, when you need them.
At ABK Staffing, we are dedicated to provide the highest quality services to both the companies we serve and the professionals we place, that means our highest standards and commitment does not end once you have selected your new hire or accepted a new position. ABK believes in building a diverse base of employees, clients and job candidates that strengthen our position as a market leader in temp employees. We are committed to developing successful relationship with minority, women, veteran and disable veteran owned business to meet the need of our customers. This includes members of minority groups, African American, Asian American Hispanic, Native American and women owned business. Organizations today face a number of challenges when recruiting Temps/Professional staff. There is no room for error, so the objective is to make wise hiring decision the first time. The wrong choices can put pressure on limited budgets, endanger productivity and impact a firm’s reputation. Our innovative company offers the perfect solution. This time saving approach can get your business/department fully staffed and running without compromising on service or quality of candidates. ABK offers the perfect solution. We can help get your business running more effectively by helping save valuable time and money.
How does it work? Three simple steps
- First, our recruiting consultants will meet with you personally to review your requirements, considering both the position’s technical requirements and the personality fit that’s right for your corporate culture.
- Next, tapping into our network of highly skilled candidates our team of experience Recruiting Consultants will coordinate a focused interview schedule in which you consecutively meet with three to five candidates who have been recommended based on your company’s unique needs.
- Finally, once the interviews are complete, you will decide which of the candidates you would like to meet again and we will schedule a more in dept interview.
- We only select the highly skilled candidates, based on your company standards and needs. We screen your potential candidates for you, provide criminal background checks and assure they meet your financial standards by providing them with a competitive based salary, based on your company’s needs. Once the screening and interview process is complete, your company will have the final say on which candidate to hired.
- In one focused and organized session, you gain firsthand knowledge of multiple candidates, enabling you to make sound comparisons and informed decisions on who will best meet your business needs.
- This service is done professionally and efficiently. It gives you the opportunity to meet different candidates consecutively without distractions or interruptions.
- Your company enjoys a professional recruitment process in the most confidential circumstances.